Home » » clarification opportunity for those of you who have wondered if cars are fireflies

clarification opportunity for those of you who have wondered if cars are fireflies

Penulis : Unknown on Friday 7 May 2010 | 12:23

I have two new poems at the La Fovea project, where new people are added by invitation of previous people, leading to this amazing nerve map of poets and poetry. Gracias to Daniel Bailey for inviting me and for inviting the rodeo woodchipping stunfest of Bryan Coffelt. One of my poems is dedicated to Daniel, and the other is for my favorite girl. If you are interested in how the world was invented one cliff swallow at a time, or in families of tiny arsonists, or in what happens when you chew the top off a lightbulb, I have written these poems to help you.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by blogger | Support by creating website | Powered by Amadoras