Home » » IWYP By: Whitney Ellen

IWYP By: Whitney Ellen

Penulis : Unknown on Tuesday 10 December 2013 | 04:00

Look at me go, everyone. I managed to make it back here for round two of IWYP By: Whitney Ellen. To say I was blown away by the outcome of the first month would be a massive understatement and I'm seriously so happy with the overwhelming feedback I've received and I can only hope this month continues on the same path!

This month, after many comments and requests, I went with a less blog specific theme to cater to those who aren't all about the blog related themes.

Now, I'm not sure I can speak for everyone on this, but I could spend hours on Instagram roaming the popular page, new friends, someone who liked a bunch of my photos, and most definitely hashtags. I can't deny, this month's t-shirt is completely inspired by a night about two months ago when I got sucked into Instagram, more specifically the hashtag #OOTD. With that, this month's shirt was born.

December: #OOTD
($25 + $5 US Shipping)
$3 added for shipping outside the USA
I'm pretty excited about this one because, not only can my non-blogging ladies enjoy it, I'm loving that it's one of those things you can't just look at and instantly know what it's about... Well, that is, unless you're a hashtag roamer, like myself.
As always, I assure your shirt will be one of the most comfortable shirts you own. Almost more comfortable than the t-shirts you've been wearing for years. I know this because I personally did a feel test, sounds naughty, on about ten different t-shirts until I found the one. With that being said, your shirt also has screen printed tags, so you wont have to worry with itchy tags on the back of your neck.

One of my most favorite parts is that, in addition to no itchy tag, the screen printed tags are custom, just for orders made through my blog! Sorry guys, this part still hasn't worn off for me. Still really exciting!
As always, each and every single order goes through my hands before being placed in the hands of your mailman! They also include a free koozie which coincides with your shirt artwork. Just don't forget, you only have two weeks to get your order for this month's shirt in. Once the two weeks is up, so is your chance to ever get this month's design.

Never hesitate to contact me with questions, I'm here to help!
I am wearing a medium.

The fine print goes something like this:

1. For two weeks each month I will be taking pre-orders, if you will, for that specific month's t-shirt. It is a one month at a time pre-order, so you aren't committed to any other month's shirt but the one you are seeing on this blog. 

2. Once the two week pre-order period is up that shirt will no longer be offered, so make sure you don't miss the window to get that month's shirt. 

3. There are no surprises and, just like this post, you will know exactly what shirt you're getting when you pre-order. The shirt color, font color, and font selection you see here is what you will receive in the mail.

4. These are high quality t-shirts and are custom printed just for the orders taken here on my blog. Each shirt even comes with a custom 'IWYP by: Whitney Ellen' tag on them, which is far too exciting for me to handle. You will also receive a special free gift just for being awesome and ordering a shirt. 

5. Your shirt will be shipped one to two weeks after pre-order sales are over. Remember, they are custom printed for my blog so the wait will be worth it. 

6. All payments ($25 + $5 shipping or $8 shipping outside USA) must be made during the two week pre-order time period. While there is no limit on how many are sold, if your payment isn't made in the two week time period you will, unfortunately, miss out on that month's shirt. 

7. Be sure to double, triple, check the size chart below to assure you are ordering the correct size because all sales are final due to the customization of the shirts.

However if, for some reason, you decide you want to back out before the two week pre-order period has ended you will get a 100% refund.


***NEW*** There is also a 2XL option without v-neck! 


Orders will be accepted until Tuesday, December 24th at 11:59pm Eastern Time.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by blogger | Support by creating website | Powered by Amadoras