Home » » I Call Her "Sir"

I Call Her "Sir"

Penulis : Unknown on Friday 13 December 2013 | 05:34

I would just like to start off this post by mentioning that Beyonce randomly put out a brand new album on iTunes without any sort of hype or teasers prior to. Clearly, Queen Bey and I are on the same wave length since I just posted about her on Wednesday and had zero clue this phantom album was even in the works. 

Obviously this means you may all now call me Queen Whit. Never mind, that doesn't even have a ring to it. 

Anyways, I woke up to 50 degree weather this morning which, for this Floridian, is basically freezing temperatures and I'm pretty sure we should have gotten a snow day today.

Walking Ella was painful, I was so cold, and she really didn't seem to care. Must be nice having all that fur. Not to say I'd like to be furry... because, really, that probably wouldn't be too cute on me. Either way, I'm pretty sure I rushed her morning biz and now I'm going to owe her one hell of a walk when I get home this afternoon. 

She's lucky she's so damn cute. 
Which reminds me, we've been calling her "Sir Ellerton" lately, "sir" for short. I wish I was kidding but, for some reason, it's gotten picked up and now both bear and myself continue to refer to my little princess as "sir". The few people who have been over and have heard this new name have been real confused about this, but we can't stop. (and we won't stop)

Except I think it's getting a little out of hand, considering when I was ready for her to get out of bed to go on our walk this morning, she promptly responded to my saying "Let's go out, sir." and hopped right on out of bed and into her harness. Oops.

Then there was last weekend, when we brought her to the pet store, we were somewhere around the treat isle when she started to sniff as if she were about to mark something (Anyone else's female dog mark things like a boy?). I gave a little tug on her leash, followed by a "Hey sir, get over here.", and then bear quickly told me to stop calling my girl dog, who's adorned in a pink harness, "sir" in public. 

So is the circus of my life.


Anyways, let's make it real short and sweet this week because I couldn't be more ready for the weekend. I need some sleep and I need some socializing because I only went out once this week and I left before midnight because I've had to be at work earlier than normal the last few days. 


Let's #backthatazzup and have a great weekend!

You go listen to this right now and tell me this isn't the jam. Can't get enough.
I JUST WANT TO DRIP IN SWAGOO!

It's #backthatazzup Friday!

The purpose: To start our weekend with some fantastic jams.
The station that inspired it: "Back That Azz Up" on Pandora Radio.
The rules: Link your jams up and have a jam sesh with all of us!

Click here for a tutorial on how to embed a song in your post.


Happy Friday!
Grab a button, pick your jam, link up and let's get this weekend started off on the right foot!
I wore yoga pants
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by blogger | Support by creating website | Powered by Amadoras