Home » » Hi, My Name Is Grinch

Hi, My Name Is Grinch

Penulis : Unknown on Friday 20 December 2013 | 06:54

I'm feeling very much like the Grinch today, thanks to some piece of shit, low life, who decided I was the lucky one whose bank account they were going to compromise 6 days before Christmas. AWE. SOME. Just what I wanted to do today, in addition to learning that I'm probably not getting much of a Christmas break from work this year, is go sit at the bank and fill out claims on $1,000 worth of fraudulent charges so I can get my damn money back. 

So, shout out to the waste of life that caused me to shut down my entire account in the midst of my Christmas shopping. Getting my card declined on a $7 charge for wrapping paper at Hobby Lobby is totally my idea of a great fucking time. Except it's not and there's a special place in hell for you, next to people who hurt puppies and kittens. How about you get off your ass and go make some of your own money, instead of spending someone else's? There's a thought!

And I was just starting to get in the Christmas spirit. Bah. Humbug.

Sorry I'm not sorry, Christmas. It's you, not me. Where do I sign up for a new year?


Anyways, let's get some solid #backthatazzup jams going so I can turn this day around and, hopefully, get a little bit of my holly jolliness back. 
Because, really, if this song can't pick me up, nothing will.

It's #backthatazzup Friday!

The purpose: To start our weekend with some fantastic jams.
The station that inspired it: "Back That Azz Up" on Pandora Radio.
The rules: Link your jams up and have a jam sesh with all of us!

Click here for a tutorial on how to embed a song in your post.


Happy Friday!
Grab a button, pick your jam, link up and let's get this weekend started off on the right foot!
I wore yoga pants



Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by blogger | Support by creating website | Powered by Amadoras